Theme

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TUTORIAL: Waterfall Braid

 Good morning!
This was how i styled my hair on a summer lunch date with my boyfriend. To be honest, i am terrible at braids especially if its on the back of my head! So, my wonderful mom helped me with this look :)
Step by step instructions:
1) Start with 3 equal strands of hair at your desired width.
2) Braid like normal; by weaving hair over and under eachother.
3) Before you start the second weave, drop the lower strand and pick up a new strand of hair.
4) Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you get across your whole head.
5) Secure with a bobby pin.
And your done! Its that easy!
This may be confusing to understand in words so check out the many great tutorials on youtube so you can visually see the braiding process :)

Until next time, xox,
Krisstiii

No comments:

Post a Comment