Theme

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

REVIEW: Mary Kay Make-up

Hey beautiful!
I just wanted to do a quick post to express my new found love for Mary Kay products :)
I attended a Mary Kay spa seminar lead by the lovely, Agnes. And truthfully it was amazing! After properly cleansing my face, it has felt unbelievably smooth, and i had this natural glow to my skin. I purchased many drug store and high end products and some dont even work well on my skin. So, i love that i could attend their seminars to not only sample out their products but learn new tips on how to apply the products before i choose whether or not i want to purchase them. They have very affordable quality items, and i cant stress how happy i am that my mom exposed me to Mary Kay's products. So thank you :)

Check out their website: http://www.marykay.ca/
Until next time, xox,
Krisstiii




No comments:

Post a Comment